very best of old and new
Rock, Pop, Soul, Folk, R&B, Disco & Country Music
BOOK US EARLY!
To get the date you want, we recommend you book your date with us at least 60 days in advance! The sooner, the better!
To book us for a private party or one-time event, a DEPOSIT is required in advance for one half the the total quoted show fee. You may pay your deposit securely online by credit card or via PayPal; we'll e-mail you a secure electronic invoice. We'll also accept the DEPOSIT by other methods, but leave yourself enough time to get it to us. The DEPOSIT must be received ten business days after you reserve a date with us, or we will cancel your booking to free the date.
We will fully refund your DEPOSIT if you cancel the booking with a minimum of 30 days notice. We will refund one half of your DEPOSIT if you cancel with a minimum of 15 days notice (but less than 30). There will be no refund if you cancel with 14 or fewer days notice. For details, please read the DEPOSIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The remaining balance of the total fee, including any last-minute overtime you might request, is due at showtime, unless we approve other arrangements in advance. (Invoicing available for corporate customers whenever needed.)
WE ARE NOT DJs
We do karaoke shows only. We are not DJs, and do not provide separate dance music.
INFO WE'LL NEED FROM YOU
When calling or writing to book us, please have ready or include the following information to help us plan your party and give you a specific price quote.
MINIMUM SPACE REQUIREMENTS
- Your name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Your company name (if this is a corporate party).
- The type of party or event (birthday, graduation, conference, wedding, etc.)
- The number of expected attendees.
- The date you want us. (See our Schedule page to check availability.)
- The location, and type of room. If holding your event in a bar or restaurant, get their permission first. Make sure they are expecting us up to 90 minutes before karaoke starts, and make sure they have set aside room for us to set up. Our full system takes up as much space as a small band. We will not work adjacent to a billiard table if it will be in use at the same time.
- The TIMES you want karaoke to START and END. Please keep in mind we need full access to the room or venue for setup 90 minutes prior to the time you want karaoke to start, and for 45 minutes to break down our gear and pack up after karaoke ends.
- If you are planning an outdoor party, we need to know and agree in advance.
- If you are planning to alternate karaoke with other entertainment, we need to know and agree in advance.
- Please let us know if another customer referred you, or where you heard about us!
Our full rig requires a minimum space 8 feet deep by 13 feet wide (see diagram below). Wider is even better because the main speakers cannot be too close to the singers, or there will be uncontrollable feedback. (In an ideal situation, the speakers you see below would actually be outside the borders of the diagram.) The back of the area (top of the diagram where the speakers are) should be a solid wall. If holding your event in a bar or restaurant, please make certain first that they have the space for it, and that the space will be cleared for our use before we arrive!
Click here for rates and other info about one-time party bookings.
Or return to Sonic Lizard's Home Page.