the very best of old and new:
|NIGHTLY RATES FOR PUBLIC SHOWS|
$180 to $230. if you have power amp & main speakers $230 to $280. if we have to bring power amp, main speakers, & speaker stands
One of the biggest factors is whether your venue is already equipped with a professional power amplifier and main speakers, because these are the largest and heaviest parts we have to carry otherwise. That's one of the biggest factors in what we have to charge.
Many other variables determine the price for any given show. We really have to meet with you, and see the venue, to give you a specific quote. Some of these variable are:
- The night of the week
- The total hours per night
- How late the show ends
- At venues in or near the Loop, the cost of parking is usually a factor
- Driving time
- Whether or not you're at ground level or if there are any stairs
- How close we can get to your door for loading in and out, and how far we have to carry the gear once inside (should be under 100 feet total)
- Whether or not dinner or drink discounts are included
- If in addition to a power amp and main speakers, you already have other gear we normally carry (floor monitors, the TV for in front of the customer singing, a sound booth or good size utility table) these might also be a factor
- The rate we set assumes you are hiring us for a weekly show, same total hours every week. (You're of course free to cancel the show any time; we'd simply negotiate a new price if you wanted us back again later. One-time party rates are about double what we charge for weekly shows, so the weekly show rate represents a good volume discount.)
- PAYMENT, cash or check, is due at the end of each show.
- Extended hours for special events are always negotiable on a case by case basis.
To Venue Owners FAQ